People claim that by week 11 pregnancy there is a visible glow on the face of pregnant ladies. It happens due to an increase in the level of hormones in the mother’s body. And it can be identified that who’s the baby, princess or a prince? There is a hormone known as estrogen that is produced in the female body only when she is carrying a girl in her womb and this hormone makes you look more beautiful. Your little princess will increase your beauty! You are 11 weeks pregnant.
Watch the comprehensive video on the 11-weeks pregnancy!
11 Weeks Pregnant
- Length: 4.1 cm
- Weight: 7 grams
- Most of the vital organs have developed and are about to function efficiently. Genitals formation is going and will complete by the end of this week. The fetus can move, stretch as well as suck its thumb.
Size of the baby
Symptoms – 11 weeks pregnant
There is an increase in vaginal discharge during pregnancy which causes contractions in the abdomen and results in aches.
As baby’s development is going on so your muscles are putting an extra effort for his proper growth, so they will definitely require rest. But it is said that there is an increase in energy during the second trimester.
There are some uncomfortable feelings that result in vomiting; such feelings are known as nausea. During pregnancy, there is an increase in sensitivity towards various things such as towards smell, so such sensitivity can trigger nausea. One should keep sanitizers or perfumed napkins with you so as to avoid foul smells of the surroundings.
These cramps may interfere with your resting time and you may have to compromise on your sleep. What actually troubles is those leg cramps which causes pain during movements. To prevent it drink plenty of water and increase magnesium and potassium intake in your body.
Due to hormonal changes, there is a formation of the darkened line down the center of your belly, which of course isn’t permanent but is there for some time if you choose to breastfeed. This symptom is often called linea nigra.
It’s okay if you aren’t able to button up your jeans as with every passing day size of your belly is increasing. Your baby is in a very sensitive state at the moment and can grow completely only if proper space is provided to him. And to provide him with the required space to move and to grow, it’s obvious that the belly size will increase. Belly growth varies from one female to another.
Ultrasound – 11 weeks pregnant
- This week’s ultrasound analysis says that the nose formation of the fetus is under construction while his eyes are separating and ears are falling to their place. Last week only the embryo is promoted to the fetus and your baby is looking more like a newborn.
- His head covers half of his body and slowly other parts will develop. Although his eyes and eyelids have formed and the formation of lenses is almost done, but the baby will keep them closed until week 27.
- All the vital organs have developed and formation of genitals is going on and they will be partly formed by the end of this week.
Diet to follow
- Increase calcium intake by taking two glass of milk a day as calcium is required for proper development of baby’s bones.
- Protein is required for baby’s proper development. Hence add-on pulses and beans to your diet.
Thoughts for the week
Don’t think too much about miscarriages as things aren’t the same among women. Don’t allow negative thoughts to enter your mind as it will disturb your mental peace causing stress and ultimately resulting in complications. It is very important for you to stay happy and engage yourself with positive thoughts. Remember that your thoughts now have an influence on your baby’s personality as he is able to sense things. Your unborn baby will be short-tempered if you get frustrated over trivialities. If you tackle situations peacefully then your unborn baby will be calm and composed. So now it’s all upon you that what traits you want in your baby. Act accordingly!
Reminders – 11 weeks pregnant
Check List – 11 weeks pregnant
- Consume 85 milligrams of vitamins daily.
- Don’t miss out on your water bottle before leaving for the office.
- Gather information about the second trimester and breastfeeding.
At times it’s okay to think upon issues but it should not interfere with your daily routine. Soon to be momma you need to take care of yourself as there is a life in you who needs your support, love, warmth, and care to complete his journey and complete you. So take good care of yours and don’t miss out on your exercises.
“Enjoy your path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 286.00Was: INR 350.00
Price: INR 570.00Was: INR 899.00
Price: INR 338.00Was: INR 470.00
DearJoy Baby Bedding Set/Baby Bedding Set with Mosquito Net and Baby Play Gym with Mosquito Net (Pink Bunny Print)Price: INR 649.00Was: INR 1,500.00