By the 15th week of pregnancy, you’ll feel energized. Utilize your energy in various noble tasks such as increasing the number of exercises. Also, you should gather information about pregnancy side effects as it will help you in the future. You are 15 weeks pregnant.
Watch the comprehensive video on the 15-weeks pregnancy!
15 Weeks Pregnant
- Length: 10.1 cm
- Weight: 70 grams
- Nose, lips and tongue are developed and the baby’s head is covered with fine, soft hair lining called lanugo.
Development in baby’s size
Symptoms – 15 weeks pregnant
You may suffer from a bleeding nose and the same can be alarming as loss of blood increases the chances of miscarriage. In case of heavy bleeding call your doctor as soon as possible. Also, before leaving for office don’t forget to keep your napkins to prevent excessive bleeding.
Increase in energy
You may find that your energy level has increased exponentially, which is, of course, good for you. So, now you can work for longer durations and do take rest but at long intervals.
Shortness of breath
At this stage of pregnancy avoid running activities as it can cause shortness of breath.
This is something new as by week 15 you may suffer from swollen gums so brush your teeth at least twice or thrice a day.
Increase in appetite can make you eat junk food which can cause indigestion. You may suffer from epigastric pain also known as heartburn. Avoid taking random medicines as they can be harmful to you as well as for your baby.
Growing belly – 15 weeks pregnant
Everyone has a different body and so the bump growth among individuals can differ. You don’t need to worry if your bump development is not the same when you compare the same with another woman. You’ll obviously have a baby bump by week 15 and your baby is stretching at a faster rate. You need to eat around 300 extra calories daily which will provide you and your baby with proper nutrition.
Ultrasound – 15 weeks pregnant
- Your baby is able to move his limbs and joints by now. His fingers are fluttering and shaking in your womb. He is growing daily.
- To know about his proper growth you must go for a few tests to ensure that he is growing properly. It is very important for you to go for chromosomal analysis so as to know about chromosomal aberrations.
- All his vital organs have developed. By now brain has started to function and also, your baby might be taking hiccups!
Diet plan – 15 weeks pregnant
- Take a balanced choice of food which includes the presence of protein, fats, vitamins and minerals in the right proportions.
- Add on folic acid (by taking more of spinach, beans, and lentils) in your diet which will support your baby’s growth and development.
Things to muse upon – 15 weeks pregnant
It’s high time, by now you should have informed your close ones about your pregnancy and allow them to take good care of yours! Enjoy every bit of it. Make every moment up to the mark and don’t complain about trivialities. Learn to adjust and accommodate. Take a healthy diet and stay fit.
Checklist – 15 weeks pregnant
- Don’t forget to keep your napkins with you whenever you go out.
- Avoid eating junk food to prevent indigestion.
- Take proper rests and drink plenty of water.
Soon to be a momma, don’t worry about various complications which can be introduced during your pregnancy as there are complications in everyone’s life and everyone knows how to deal with it. You are a fighter. You’ll win either by hook or by crook! Have a good time and take good care of yours!
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 635.00Was: INR 949.00
Price: INR 293.00Was: INR 339.00
Price: INR 599.00Was: INR 1,499.00
YaYa cafe Women's Cotton Mother's Day Cute Funny Baby Loading Round Neck Half Sleeves Pregnancy Maternity T-Shirt Top Tee (White, X-Large)Price: INR 699.00Was: INR 1,499.00
Price: INR 429.00Was: INR 675.00