Congrats! Well ahead! You have crossed yet another milestone. 25 weeks of pregnancy are about to be over. He is almost the size of a acorn squash. Almost half of the journey is completed. More than you, your little copy is excited to visualize this world and explore God’s minutest creations. So, keep calm. He’s already planning to land in your lap. You are now 25 weeks pregnant.
Watch the comprehensive video on the 25-weeks pregnancy!
25 Weeks Pregnant
- Deeper grooves and furrows are developing which is going to be the command center to his ability to see, hear, smell, speak and walk.
- Taste buds appear on his tongue, his ears can now hear noises and he can move his eyelids.
Symptoms – 25 weeks pregnant
Just have a look at the symptoms and do consult a doctor in case of an issue.
Trouble in sleeping
It may be due to anxiety or your baby kicking inside his home.
Bladder at this time receives excess pressure resulting in frequent urination.
It is normal. Just include fiber in your diet and increase water intake.
Baby is putting pressure on the stomach due to which acids move up resulting in heartburn. Consult a doctor before taking antacids.
It varies from person to person (Uterus getting harder and back to normal).
Gas and bloating
A pressure in digestive tract results in the release of gas.
Diet to follow – 25 weeks pregnant
A healthy diet is of utmost importance for a healthy baby and a healthy you! Have a look and update your diet.
- Take a healthy diet full of minerals and proteins.
- Include eggs and fishes. (Don’t just rely on vegetables. It’s more you need.)
- Avoid papaya, please.
- Include vitamin C rich diet and fruits.
- Add on folic acid (by taking more of spinach, beans and lentils) in your diet which will support your baby’s growth and development.
Reminders – 25 weeks Pregnant
In the end, your baby has started a movement. Just take care. Soon he will be walking with you through the journey and making it more pleasant. Be positive and be happy. After all, you are a great mom.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom, Relish every Moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.