Fourteen days have passed and your patience must have reached heights but wait, sit back and relax as time knows how to fly. Time is a very influential force. It is capable of releasing you from all your past pitfalls. Also, it has flying abilities just like birds. This is one of the very crucial periods of yours. Enjoy every bit of it but never be careless with your health as now you are not only responsible for your health but also for your baby’s. You are 3 weeks pregnant.
Watch the comprehensive video on the 3-weeks pregnancy!
3 Weeks Pregnant
- Your baby has now developed into a zygote. He’s growing every second, increasing his size and will soon turn into an embryo.
- Baby’s sex, the colour of the eye, height, hair colour, skin all have been decided at the time of fertilization.
- Now your baby will grow with all the instructions given to him by his genes.
Symptoms – 3 weeks pregnant
It is possible that you may not have suffered from these but that’s okay as it’s quite normal and you don’t need to take stress over this. But few symptoms are as follows:
During implantation that is when your baby to be is making his home in your uterus for the time being then at that time you may suffer from bleeding problems. That’s normal and in case of heavy bleeding consult a doctor.
Your baby requires various hormones for its development. So the production of hormones will increase in the body causing headaches and nausea. You may suffer from morning sickness and once your mornings’ start with headaches then it may be with you for the entire day!
As the cells of your breast are preparing itself for the process of lactation so certain changes are introduced in it too. The color of your nipples may darken and your breast may turn sore.
Of course, your menstruation cycle will take a pause. You will not experience them for a few months that is temporarily you are free from all those abdominal pains but not with your mood swings as you’ll still have them.
In case you aren’t sure double check, check after a few weeks, change your kit or else get a blood test done. As the symptoms aren’t clear so there are chances of doubts but take a deep breath and don’t panic there are ways to confirm.
Ultrasound – 3 weeks pregnant
- Your baby is on its path to reach the uterus and this is actually in the fallopian tube. It might be possible that you aren’t able to identify him in the ultrasound but that’s due to his small size.
- Your unborn baby is smaller than a grain of salt and is on his way to reach his destination (uterus) where he’ll make his home for the time being. That cute little piece of love will grab parts of your meals and will gradually develop.
- As your growing baby requires proper protein diet so add on eggs (1-2 daily) in your breakfast. Eggs are highly rich in proteins and all the protein content isn’t found in green vegetables.
- Also, take vitamin C rich food along with fruits (except papaya) and juices.
Thoughts for the week
Ambiguities may take their role in your life i.e. you may frequently question yourself whether you are pregnant or not. At times, women take stress in the situation as they may find the arrival of the baby in their life is quite early. What you need to do is to discuss the same with your partner. Playing the role of a mother isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. You should be 100% sure about your decisions and have faith in them. Later on, you shouldn’t regret it. With a baby comes responsibilities and you should be well prepared to go for it.
Once you decide to go with the flow then don’t think about returns as you may complicate things. Life is too short to regret so decide but not quickly, take your time, and talk about it before arriving at any type of conclusion.
The journey won’t be easy but have faith in you and your capabilities. You’ll love to hear him calling you “Mom” once he learns to speak. Take good care of yours and stay fit and fine from tip to toe.
- i) Try to converse with other women and know about various changes that you’ll soon be dealing with.
- ii) There are certain age-related issues and there are certain problems associated with it. Work on your health and try to remain as fit as a fiddle.
In the end, I would like to conclude by saying that, remember “Birth is powerful and women are strong”. Have faith in you and your capabilities and be positive. Unplanned doesn’t mean unwanted. Maybe life knew what you needed before you have realized it.
“Enjoy your path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.