As the time is coming near, your excitement increases to see your baby. Now you are heading towards your journey of 35th week for giving birth to a new life. You are 35 weeks pregnant.
Suddenly you start feeling changes in you. Everything seems more beautiful around you. It is because you are preparing yourself to welcome your baby. This week comes with the indication that your baby is not far from you. It is within you waiting for all the pampering and love that you are going to give him. This small life inside you is also wondering about you and wants to see and meet you.
Watch the comprehensive video on the 35-weeks pregnancy!
35 Weeks Pregnant
When the time flies to your 35th week, the baby seems to be grown as honeydew melon. Steps towards knowing the height & the weight of your baby
- Height: 46.2 cm
- Weight: 2838 grams
Symptoms – 35 weeks pregnant
You will feel a contraction in your abdominal area and even your abdomen tighten. Hence this pain arises. If the pain is severe then consult your doctor.
Swollen feet and ankles
There could be a slight swelling in your feet and ankles and it is likely to be more if you are pregnant with twins. The swelling reduces as soon as you deliver. If the swelling is more then you should consult your doctor because the problem could be big.
Shortness of breath
As the baby will start to move down the pelvis this problem will start solving and you can breathe freely.
They are very common in this week of the journey. Try to sleep and relax because you and the baby need rest.
Lower back pain
This pain is very frequent.
You suffer from it too.
Increase in appetite
It occurs as the baby is grown up and disturbing your digestion power. Consult your doctor, take antacid tablets and try to avoid spicy, oily, citrusy & vinegary foods.
Many women at this stage of pregnancy have a big urge to clean their home to welcome their baby.
Ultrasound – 35 weeks pregnant
In this stage, the baby’s nervous system and the immune system starts to develop. The deposition of fat is also taking place in the baby’s body to regulate its temperature. Hair has grown on the baby’s body. The movement of the baby inside the womb could be felt many times. During the ultrasound process, doctors track the position of the baby whether the baby is near the pelvis or not.
Diet to follow
During this stage of pregnancy, the mother should eat healthy and nutritious as it will help in delivery time. It will prove beneficial for both mother and baby. The maintenance of proper diet during this period is very important because now is the time you could get labour pain anytime.
- Eat plenty of vitamin C like strawberries, Indian gooseberry, oranges, and mango which will even help in the growth of the baby.
- Have dairy products like milk, cheese, curd as they are enriched in calcium which will help in making the bones strong of the mother as well baby.
- Eat foods which are enriching in iron because they help in transporting oxygen to the baby.
- Limit the caffeine products as they could harm your baby and can create a problem during delivery.
- Say a big no to junk food as it may cause infection in your belly and even create a problem for the baby.
- Focus more on fibre products.
- Drink a lot of fluid as it helps in flushing out toxins from the body and helps in relieving aches.
- Add dry fruits to your daily food chart.
- Eat fruits like pomegranate, melon, grapes, and apple.
- Add fresh vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, green beans, and cabbage.
- Eat green leafy vegetable like spinach, lamb’s quarters, mustard green and fenugreek.
Things to remember
As the delivery time is coming near, everything seems happy and changed. You start planning on how will you enjoy your motherhood and how will you welcome your baby. So all is set for the warm welcome of your baby. Keep a note on every moment. You will cherish each moment later.
“ Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment! ”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 636.00Was: INR 649.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 819.00Was: INR 999.00
Price: INR 749.00Was: INR 949.00