Detailed Baked Mushroom Recipe is below
Course: Breakfast, Snack, Starter
Skill Level: Medium
Equipment Used: Heavy bottomed Pan
Ingredients for Baked Mushroom
To cook the Mushroom recipe
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped fine
- 1 large capsicum, de-seeded and sliced thin
- 200 gm mushroom sliced broad
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly powdered
- 3 cups cheese, grated
- Few tomato slices for garnish
To cook the white sauce for a Baked Mushroom recipe
- 25 gm butter
- 25 gm plain flour (maida)
- 600 ml milk
- salt as per taste
- white pepper as per taste
Preparation Of Baked Mushroom
To cook the white sauce for the Mushroom recipe
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the milk to get a smooth sauce. Return to the heat and, stirring all the time, bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 8-10 minutes and season with salt and white pepper.
To cook the mushroom mixture
- Melt the butter add onions and capsicum and stir-fry till they look glossy.
- Add the mushrooms and continue to stir-fry over high heat till vegetables look like they are coated with the butter.
- Take it off the heat and mix in the salt, pepper and white sauce.
- Transfer mixture to an ovenproof serving dish. Sprinkle the cheese to cover the mixture, garnish with the tomato slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for half an hour at 160C, or till cheese is slightly brown.
- While making the white sauce remember to pour milk slowly, otherwise lumps may occur.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 198.00Was: INR 499.00
Price: INR 190.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: INR 198.00Was: INR 399.00
Price: INR 575.00Was: INR 1,199.00
Price: INR 1,456.00Was: INR 2,912.00