Fresh, bright, and colourful bell peppers lighten up the classic egg-in-a-hole. The slight char on the pepper amplifies the morning favourite’s flavour. This Bell Pepper Egg Recipe is super-fast to make, hence it gets ready in a few minutes. This fun twist makes a quick and easy recipe which is, therefore, a perfect option for weekday breakfast or a healthy weekend brunch.
Detailed Bell Pepper Egg Recipe is below
Course: Breakfast, Snack, Starter
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients For Bell Pepper Egg recipe
To make Bell Pepper Egg In A Ring
- 1 red bell pepper (Shimla Mirch)
- 4-5 large eggs (anda)
- salt (namak) as per taste
- black pepper powder (kali mirch powder) as per taste
- 1/4th cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Preparation of Bell Pepper Egg recipe
To cook the Bell Pepper Egg In A Ring
- In a large, non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium/high heat. Cut peppers into 1/2″ rings. And, then remove the seeds and centres. Place the sliced peppers into the hot pan and let them sauté for a minute.
- Crack one egg into the centre of each bell pepper slice. Then, start pouring the egg slowly which as a result prevents the egg from leaking and forms a nice seal. But, some will leak no matter what; so don’t fuss over it; it will still taste great!
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over each egg. Sauté for 3 minutes, then flip it over carefully.
- Top the bell pepper egg with a generous amount of parmesan. If you want your yolks to be juicy (over easy) then cook another minute.
- Serve this delicious Bell Pepper Egg instantly.
- One can use coloured capsicums too.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 1,659.00Was: INR 6,030.00
Price: INR 698.00Was: INR 1,499.00
MACHAK Designer Multipurpose Revolving Plastic Spice Rack 16 Piece Condiment Set - Siver Finish, ClearPrice: INR 822.00Was: INR 1,499.00