Dahi ka Shorba is a Punjabi recipe which is good for digestion. Try this pacifying soup.
Detailed Dahi Ka Shorba recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Medium
Cooking Type: cooking on gas
Makes: 1 large bowl
Equipment used: Deep heavy-bottomed non-stick pan
Ingredients for Dahi ka Shorba recipe
To make the Dahi ka Shorba
- Curd /Dahi – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- All purpose flour / maida – 1 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Chopped ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chopped green chilly – 1
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
Preparation of Dahi Ka Shorba recipe
To make the Dahi Ka Shorba recipe
- In a blender add curd, water, and all purpose flour/maida. and blend it.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds to crackle.
- Add chopped green chilly, ginger and turmeric powder and saute for one min.
- Add curd mixture and switch off the gas.
- Add tomato and coriander leaves.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”