Vastu is considered as one of the oldest architectures that consist of several specific rules and regulations. As per Vastu Shastra, a house is known to have a living soul which is also known as prana. The words Vastu Shastra come from Vastu and Shastra where Vastu represents a building or a house and Shastra is Knowledge or Systems.
In the other hand, fengshui is more like Chinese art which serves ideas related to living life with harmony and happiness. In the Chinese language, Feng and Shui mean wind and water. This also implies the balance of water and wind altogether in a system to gain harmony with the help of cosmic forces.
Difference between Vastu and Feng Shui
Vastu is all about science whereas Feng Shui is all about geographical traditions and considerations. North direction, as per Vastu Shastra is considered auspicious as it is a source of a magnetic field as well. East direction, as per Vastu Shastra is auspicious as it is a source of sun energy.
[Also Read – Vastu for good health]
However, in Feng Shui, the north direction is not very auspicious. The reason behind this is that in China, the north direction is the location where magnolia blows its sands and cold winds. In Feng Shui, the auspicious directions are South and Southeast as sun and its warmth comes from these directions.
Working of Vastu Shastra and Fengshui
Vastu Shastra basically works on the following:
• Bhogadyam is the first principle where the premise that is designed should be very useful. Along with that, it also helps in easy application.
• Sukha Darsham is the second one where the premises are aesthetically proper and pleasing. Every attribute of the house including the shape, material, interior and exterior has to be beautiful.
• The third one is Ramya, where the premises have to evoke and implicate a feeling of well-being.
[Also Read – Vastu as per colours]
However, in Feng Shui, the importance is primarily given to Action, Space, and Time.
• The Earth Luck is the first significant principle, these have the energies that are present in time as well as space.
• Man Luck is the second one. These determine actions and free will and use them in the right way to make a lot of basic differences in your life.
• Heaven Luck is the third principle which talks about your fate and destiny.
Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui both have five elements in common. Both of them uses five elements but there is a slight difference. Vastu Shastra uses Water, Earth, Air, Space, and Fire and Feng Shui uses Fire, Air, Water, Metal, and Wood.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.