Gobhi Ki Mithai is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. Gobhi Ki Mithai is just the appropriate option to prepare when you have a get-together or party at home. Be it kids or grownups, everyone just absolutely loves Gobhi Ki Mithai. PathtoMom has various sweets recipes too. Some of them are:
Detailed Gobhi Ki Mithai recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Cooking Type: cooking on gas
Makes: ~12-15 pieces
Equipment used: Heavy-bottomed pan
Ingredients for Gobhi Ki Mithai recipe
To make the Special Mooli Paratha
- Grated gobhi 1 cup
- Khoya 1/2 cup
- Desiccated Coconut 1/2 cup
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Yellow colour 1 drop
- Elaichi essence 2-3 drop
- Chopped Cashew nuts 20+ a few halve to garnish
- Sugar 4 tablespoon
Preparation Of Gobhi Ki Mithai recipe
To make the Gobhi Ki Mithai
- Wash, peel and grate the gobhi. Boil the grated gobhi, and drain the water.
- Combine coconut and sugar, gobhi, khoya, essence, and colour.
- Heat the ghee in a pan. add the gobhi and saute for 2-3 min.
- Add the khoya mix well and cook on a high flame.
- Add the sugar and coconut and yellow colour, elaichi essence and badam powder and mix well.
- Add raisins, cashew, and almonds. Mix well.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Cut into the desired shape.
- Garnish with cashew nuts and serve.
- If you wish you can skip adding the colour to the sweet.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: Check on Amazon
Urancia® Cauliflower Seeds Phool Gobhi Vegetable Seeds Brassica oleracea var. botrytis For Garden 50 Seeds For FarmingPrice: INR 523.00Was: INR 1,000.00
Price: INR 220.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 75.00
Price: INR 229.00Was: INR 270.00
NOVEL 18/10 Steel Vegetable and Fruit Chipser with 11 Blades 1 Peeler Inside, Chopper, Slicer , GreenPrice: INR 420.00Was: INR 899.00