Grilled Chicken Escalope with Fresh Salsa recipe is a wonderful snack/starter and goes well as perfect party recipe. Chicken marinated in home-made spice powder and green paste, grilled to perfection and served with the fresh salsa of grapes, spring onion, and cherry tomatoes.
Detailed Grilled Chicken Escalope recipe is below
Skill Level: Medium
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken Escalope recipe
To make the grilled chicken escalope recipe
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon spices powder
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup mix of parsley, coriander, green spring onion
For the salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped spring onion white part
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup green/black grapes
- 1 teaspoon green chilli chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped coriander
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Salt as per taste
- Pepper as per taste
Preparation Of Grilled Chicken Escalope recipe
To make spicy powder for chicken escalope recipe
- Take fennel, pepper, cinnamon powder, star anise, roast and grind to a powder.
- Store in an airtight container at a cool and dry place.
To cook the chicken recipe
- Blend parsley, the green part of the spring onion and coriander into a smooth green paste.
- Marinate the chicken breast with salt, pepper, spice powder and green paste (for about half an hour).
- Cook in a nice hot pan/ grill or bake.
To make the salsa
- Toss all the ingredients for the salsa in a bowl, refrigerate until needed.
- Serve with the grilled chicken breast.
- Always marinade the chicken for better taste.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”