We thank you sincerely for dropping by and reading this post.
Guest Post Opportunities with PathtoMom (Pregnancy, Parenting, Recipes, Life Skills and Lifestyle Guest Post)
PathtoMom, if you are not aware, is a women-oriented platform wherein a person can assimilate all the information related to Pregnancy, Parenting, Recipes, Life-skills and Lifestyle. Apart from that, it has an expert panel in which various experts are listed across all the niches. Anyone can come and ask the expert related questions to their expertise. It is absolutely a free service.
PathtoMom’s vision is health and happiness for all in the lifelong journey of motherhood.
Well, as the title says, we, with open arms, allow guest-posting from bloggers and writers all over the world. But your posts must be related to Pregnancy, Parenting, Recipes, Life-skills and Lifestyle. This is a golden opportunity to showcase your talent and get known within the mom’s community. If you consider yourself fit for this, then do join us and let us together take this journey forward.
What is a Guest Post?
Guest Post is a submission (in the form of an article to the related categories: pregnancy, parenting, recipes, life skills and lifestyle) by a user on our website.
What do you need to do in Guest Post?
If you find your posts a suitable fit for the categories Pregnancy, Parenting, Recipes, Life Skills and Lifestyle, then do share your write up with us. But please make sure that the post which you submit is not copied/plagiarised and is truly compelling.
How to submit a Guest Post?
This is a fairly simple process. In this, you have to go to https://www.pathtomom.com/register and sign up/login. The sign up/login will just take a few seconds of yours. Then click ‘Add New Post’ under your name heading on the menu bar. Then select which type of post you want to submit i.e. an article (pregnancy, parenting, etc.), recipe post, and art & craft post.
What benefit you will get by submitting a Guest Post?
PathtoMom is a leading women-oriented portal and we have huge followership. If you write a guest post, we will be promoting it time and again across various social media channels, emails, other campaigns and assure you of a wonderful viewership. This will automatically improve your online presence.
You must be delighted to know that, whenever a comment will be posted on your blog, an email will be sent to you, to make you aware that there is a comment waiting for you. This will be a good way to interact with the audience in your niche.
Your author page will be created automatically where all the posts submitted by you will be displayed. You can too share this link with your family/friends.
Also, we have a ‘Reward Points System‘ implemented, which will help you gain points whenever you do an activity (e.g. article, short-reads, commenting, etc.) on the website. In short, for every 5000 points collected by the user, we are giving her voucher of worth Rs. 500/-. For more details, please go to your dashboard and click ‘Reward Points’.
What are the Guest Post guidelines?
The guidelines are as follows:
- A compelling topic and a good title to your post for a start.
- The post must be at least 500 words.
- The post must not be copied from anywhere else. It must not be plagiarised.
- If you have already submitted this article somewhere else, then please do not submit the same post here as we are strictly against duplicity and plagiarism.
- The post must have at least one image otherwise your post won’t be accepted. (jpg only and size less than 200 kb, the images must be yours only and if you are taking from somewhere make sure there are no copyright issues on that).
- There is no limit on the number of posts you submit.
- The post must be written in proper comprehendible English language. Otherwise, we won’t approve your post.
- Any external link in the post will be removed as we don’t allow that.
And before you go, please note that:
- These are guest posts, hence, you are submitting your articles voluntarily. There is no monetary value for submitting your posts. But yes, you will receive reward points for the same.
- The posts are solely written by you and are not shared on any other platform previously/later or are not plagiarised.
- Once the post is on the website, PathtoMom owns it but yes the article will in your name. If we find out that you are sharing the same content everywhere, we are likely to block your account on our platform.
- Path to Mom can edit your posts if it finds some mistake or if our addition can add value to your posts.
- Path to Mom can delete your posts if they violate any terms and conditions stated above.
Path to Mom
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”