Here is rich, moist and buttery chocolate vanilla marble cake which is very easy to make. You can make its strawberry version by replacing chocolate syrup with strawberry syrup. Let’s know how to make this chocolate vanilla marble cake at home.
Detailed Marble Cake recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Cooking Type: Baking
Equipment used: Beater
Ingredients for a Marble Cake recipe
To make the Marble Cake
- Plain flour (maida)11/4cup
- Condensed milk/milk powder 3 tablespoon
- Baking powder 2 tablespoon
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Butter ½ cup
- Powdered sugar ¾ cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1
- Cocoa powder 2 tablespoon
- Hot water 2 tablespoon
Preparation of Christmas Cake recipe
To make the Christmas Cake
- Take flour, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl and sieve it 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Take butter and sugar in another bowl and beat it till it turns fluffy.
- Add condensed milk, vanilla extract, and hot water as required. Beat it well.
- Add half of the flour mixture and beat again.
- Now add remaining flour mixture and beat it till it turns smooth. Your vanilla cake batter is ready.
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper. Pour the ¾ of the cake batter in the pan and keep it aside.
- Add cocoa powder, milk and sugar in remaining cake batter and mix it well.
- Spoon the chocolate batter over the vanilla batter in the cake pan.
- With help of butter knife spread the chocolate batter as the desired shape.
- Your cake pan is ready for Baking. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30min.
- Insert the toothpick in the middle of the cake, if it comes out cake is done.