Detailed Oats Idli Recipe is below
Skill Level: Medium
Ingredients for Oats Idli recipe
To make Oats Idli
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 litre curd (slightly sour)
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon urad dal
- 1/2 tablespoon channa dal
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoon green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoon coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon salt
- Pinch of eno fruit salt
Preparation Of Oats Idli recipe
To cook Oats Idli
- Take oats in a pan and dry roast them for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Let it cool down and then grind to make it a powder.
- In a broad pan heat oil over medium flame. Add mustard seeds to it and let them crackle. Now add Chana and urad Dal, turmeric powder and green chillies. Mix well and sauté until light brown.
- Add the chopped carrots and coriander leaves. Combine all the ingredients thoroughly along with a pinch of salt and cook for a minute or two. Let the mixture cool down for few minutes before adding into idli batter.
- Transfer the prepared oats powder to a large bowl. In this add salt and the fried mixture. Combine well. Now add the required quantity of curd and stir thoroughly in one direction adding a pinch of fruit salt to it.
- Prepare a medium thick batter and leave it covered for few minutes. Now grease the Idli moulds with ghee using a brush. Pour the prepared oats Idli batter in each mould and put it in the steamer.
- Cover with a lid and steam for about 15 minutes over medium flame. After 15 minutes check whether the idlis are properly cooked. The tasty and healthy oats Idli is ready to serve with coconut chutney.
- Always dry roast the oats before grinding.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 2,005.00Was: INR 6,030.00
Indian Art Villa Hammered Copper Water Dispenser Container Pot Matka, Storage Water, Kitchenware, 8 LtrPrice: INR 3,485.00Was: INR 12,199.00
Price: INR 220.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: INR 698.00Was: INR 1,499.00
Price: INR 720.00Was: INR 936.00