The schools are reopening and the monsoon is also going to give its signature Please take extra care of your children during these three months especially if they are in Primary or middle school levels. As this age group is very young, they require your extra care
- Along with raincoats or umbrellas, give them rubber boots or shoes which fully covers their feet. Rainwater flowing on the road has all the impurities like rat urine, gutter water, etc and children always love to wade through the muddy water. If they have any bruise or cut in their feet always put a protective bandage as so that the bacteria-filled water will not enter their body through the cuts.
- When they come home half drench just don’t just towel them dry but give them a hot water bath using a Dettol soap or a Neem soap. Thus you can be sure that they are bacteria free.
- During Monsoon there is also added danger that some of the electric poles may have to lose wire and hence become potential live wires. Some time some water around the poles may also become electrified. Hence advice the children not to touch any Electric pole. The rubber shoes will protect them from getting a shock.
- Avoid reheated food and give your children always freshly cooked food during monsoon.
- Give them some good vitamins to keep them to protect from the monsoon ailments.
All the best parents. Take care of your children and Enjoy the Monsoon Season.