The tangy flavours of Indian pickles make our food more delicious. Mango pickle is one of the most famous pickles in the world but made in India only. Aam ka achar can be enjoyed with plain or stuffed parathas, khakhra, mathri etc.
Detailed Aam Ka Achar recipe is below
Skill level: Easy
Cooking type: Cooking without gas
Ingredients for Aam Ka Achar recipe
To make Aam Ka Achar
- 1 kg mangoes
- 250 g mustard oil
- 50 g salt (according to taste )
- 100 g red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon fennel seeds (saunf)
- 3 tablespoon mustard dal
- 2 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoon mustard dal
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 pinch of Asafetida (hing)
To serve the mango pickle
- With roti, paratha etc.
Preparation of Aam Ka Achar recipe
To prepare the achar masala
- Mix all the ingredients written above in a bowl (except mustard oil).
- Mix them well and keep it aside
To prepare the Aam Ka Achar
- Take a bowl. Cut Pieces of mangoes in small and equal size.
- Add the mixed masala and sarso oil in the bowl.
- Keep the bowl at a dry place for 1 day.
- Serve it with stuffed paratha, puri, etc. and enjoy.
- The number of spices can be adjusted as per one’s taste.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 440.00
Price: INR 140.00
Price: INR 130.00Was: INR 150.00
Price: INR 85.00
Price: INR 98.00Was: INR 104.00
Price: INR 330.00Was: INR 550.00