Amla Mukhwas is loved by every kid. It is Dry amla coated with salt, sugar and black pepper dried in sunlight form 8-10 days. Amla is good for blood pressure, it helps to lower blood pressure. We have more recipes on PathToMom on Amla:
Detailed Amla Mukhwas recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Cooking Type: cooking without fire
Makes: 1 large bowl
Equipment used: Bowl
Ingredients for Amla Mukhwas recipe
To make the Amla Mukhwas
- Amla/gooseberry – 10 piece
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida/hing – 1/2 tsp
- Saffron food color – a pinch
- Silver vark – 1 sheet
Preparation of Amla Mukhwas recipe
To make the Amla Mukhwas recipe
- Wash and grate amla/gooseberry.
- Add salt, black salt, black pepper powder, sugar, carom seeds, asafoetida/hing, saffron food color, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Dry in the sunlight for 8 – 10 days in a thin layer or you can microwave it for 10 mins.
- Every one min take out and mix well and microwave it.
- Coat with silver vark.
- Amla mukhwas is ready to eat.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”