Detailed Bread Chana Basket Recipe is Below
Course: Breakfast, Snack, Starter
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Bread Chana Basket Recipe
To make Bread Chana Basket
- 6 thick slices bread (white/brown)
- butter as required
To make the Chana Chaat
- 1 cup chana, boiled
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Chana Masala
- salt as per taste
- Tomato Ketchup or Chutney
Preparation of Bread Chana Basket
To make Bread Chana Basket recipe
- Trim the edges and cut the bread slices into a circular shape using a cookie cutter. Slightly roll out the bread circles and flatten them.
- Add butter on both the sides of the bread. Press them gently into the muffin pans.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius and bake the bread for 11-13 minutes. Just till they turn golden brown. Move to a wire rack for cooling immediately.
- Add oil in a pan and once hot, add cumin seeds and chopped onions. Sauté for 2 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell goes off.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry them till they get cooked nicely. Now add the turmeric powder, chili powder, and Chana masala powder. Mix well. Add the boiled chana. Add 1/4 cup water and let it boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Once it has become a little dry, switch off the flame. Fill the chana in the bread baskets prepared. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve immediately.
- One can top these baskets with grated cheese and bake for 2 more minutes. They will taste more delicious.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 288.00Was: INR 320.00
Price: Out of stock
Price: INR 1,062.00Was: INR 1,549.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 12,640.00Was: INR 17,290.00
Price: INR 10,999.00Was: INR 15,690.00
Price: INR 225.00Was: INR 400.00
Price: INR 199.00Was: INR 399.00