Chocolate chip cookies recipe is an all-time favourite recipe among all ages. This is a quick and easy recipe. It requires no special equipment, no creaming – it is a perfect cookie to make with your kids.
Detailed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
To make the Cookie recipe
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 150 g milk chocolate chips
Preparation of Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
To make the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line three trays with baking paper and set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the egg and then flour and salt and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and place on prepared trays, leaving enough room for the mixture to spread as it cooks. Bake for 8-12 minutes. Leave on the tray for a few minutes before continuing the cooling on wire racks.
- Enjoy these delicious cookies whenever you want.
- Check the cookies after 8 minutes. Don’t let them overcook.
- Always let the cookies cool before picking them. As when the cookies are hot, they can deform upon touching.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 668.00Was: INR 1,499.00
Price: INR 190.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: Out of stock