Chocolate chip cookies recipe is an all-time favourite recipe among all ages. This is a quick and easy recipe. It requires no special equipment, no creaming – it is a perfect cookie to make with your kids.
Detailed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
To make the Cookie recipe
- 125 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups self-raising flour
- 150 g milk chocolate chips
Preparation of Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe
To make the Cookies
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line three trays with baking paper and set aside. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add the egg and then flour and salt and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into teaspoon-sized balls and place on prepared trays, leaving enough room for the mixture to spread as it cooks. Bake for 8-12 minutes. Leave on the tray for a few minutes before continuing the cooling on wire racks.
- Enjoy these delicious cookies whenever you want.
- Check the cookies after 8 minutes. Don’t let them overcook.
- Always let the cookies cool before picking them. As when the cookies are hot, they can deform upon touching.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”