Gooseberry Chutney rich in Vitamin C is a very easy recipe. We have more recipes on PathToMom on Amla:
Detailed Gooseberry Chutney recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Cooking Type: Cooking with fire
Makes: 1 large bowl
Equipment used: Pan
Ingredients for Gooseberry Chutney recipe
To make the Gooseberry Chutney
- Amla / gooseberry – 250 gms
- Jaggery – 250 gms
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Preparation of Gooseberry Chutney recipe
To make the Gooseberry Chutney recipe
- Wash and grate gooseberry/amla.
- Heat a pan and add amla/gooseberry and saute for two to three mins.
- Now add jaggery and mix well.
- Let them simmer amla/gooseberry in jaggery being melt add black salt, salt, red chilly powder, and garam masala powder.
- Cook well till it gets thick.
- Serve chilled.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”