Hawaiian pizza is different from the usual pizza as it has a taste of bacon with a twist of pineapple that is both sweet and salty. The cheese with bacon and pineapple makes it tastier. It is an easy and delicious recipe. So let’s know how to make this tasty Hawaiian Pizza recipe. Pathtomom provides you with various delicious recipes to try. Some of them are:
Detailed Hawaiian Pizza recipe below
Diet: Non- Vegetarian
Cooking type: Cooking with Gas
Equipment used: Microwave, spoon, plates for serving,
Ingredients for Hawaiian Pizza recipe
To Make Hawaiian Pizza recipe
- Homemade pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cooked bacon, sliced
- ½ pineapple chunks
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
Preparation of Hawaiian Pizza recipe
To make Hawaiian Pizza
- Prepare pizza dough after 15 minutes of preheating the pizza dough spread the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, cooked bacon and pineapple. Sprinkle the bacon crumble.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the crust is light brown and the cheese is bubbling.
- Cut the slices and serves it.
- You can also use whole wheat pizza crust.
“Enjoy your path to Mom. Relish every Moment”