Yum! This honey bread recipe is a simple bread recipe with a twist – the addition of honey! It is very simple to make this delicious honey bread. But here’s the thing, no one will think it is that simple.
Detailed Honey Bread recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Honey Bread
To make the bread recipe
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- 1 1/4 cup of warm milk (110 to 115 degrees)
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/8 cup of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4 cups flour
Preparation of Honey Bread
To cook the bread recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Dissolve one package of yeast into a bowl of the warmed milk. Next add the honey, melted butter, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix with hands until a soft dough forms. We saved the last cup of flour for dusting and kneading.
- Next, punch down the dough and place it in a greased loaf pan. Cover the dough and place in a warm place for another 30 minutes until it rises and doubles.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 375 degrees. Our top started browning at about 20 minutes so we placed some foil over the pan for the remainder of the cooking time. Remove from pan when done and allow to cool.
- After 20 minutes check whether the top has browned or not. If yes, then place a foil over the pan.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”