Hummus is a Middle-East recipe. It is usually made from chickpeas as its main ingredient. Tahini is a sesame seeds dip which is added to it. It gives a wonderful flavour to the chickpea hummus.
This recipe is very simple to make provided you have soaked and boiled chickpeas at your disposal. It goes very well with pita bread. It is a wonderful party recipe.
Detailed Hummus Recipe is below
|Prep time+Soak time
25 min+8 hr
Skill Level: Medium
Ingredients for Hummus recipe
To make the recipe
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 large lemon
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chickpea)
- 2 tablespoon tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- Pita bread wedges
- Pita bread
Preparation Of Hummus recipe
To prepare the recipe
- Take boiled chickpeas in a sieve and drain the extra water.
- Take chickpeas, garlic paste and sesame paste into a grinder. Grind it well.
- Once they are ground completely, add lemon juice and olive oil to the mixture and grind again.
- The hummus is ready to serve. You can use this mixture in salads or as a dip.
- If you don’t have canned chickpeas then use the same quantity of soaked and boiled chickpeas.
- If the mixture is very thick then add little water.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 349.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: INR 334.00Was: INR 499.00
Price: INR 560.00Was: INR 999.00
Price: INR 1,649.00Was: INR 4,272.00