Keto Buns recipe is a healthy keto diet which has low-carbs and is completely gluten-free. It is tasty and keeps your tummy full for a long time. Let’s have a look at this keto recipe.
Detailed Keto Buns recipe is below
Course: Side Dish
Skill Level: Easy
Cooking Type: Cooking without gas
Equipment used: Microwave
Ingredients for a Keto Buns recipe
To make the Keto Buns
- 2/3 well ground almond powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ salt to taste.
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Preparation of Keto Buns recipe
To make the Keto Buns
- Start with preheating the oven at 350° degree. Take a bowl and combine all the dry ingredients i.e. ground almonds, flax seed, baking powder, onion powder, and salt. Mix them well for the perfect keto recipe.
- Make a combination of egg whites and egg in a completely separate bowl. Add vinegar to the mixture and mix all of it really well.
- Boil a cup of water and add this to the bowl that has the dry ingredients.
- Make sure to beat the ingredients using an electric mixer to get the consistency for the keto buns. Mix it all for a good 30 seconds.
- Don’t overmix the ingredients. The consistency should be maintained.
- Moisten your hands now to prepare the keto buns. Take the dough and make around 4-8 pieces. You can alternatively shape them as you like. You can either go for dog buns or hamburger, depending on the way you want your healthy keto buns.
- Take a baking sheet and grease it with oil. Lay the dough into it.
- Add some sesame seeds on the top. Place the sheet in the oven and make sure to put it in the lower rack of the oven. Let it bake for 50-60 minutes. The time totally depends on the dough and its size.
- Keep checking it by tapping the base of the keto buns. As soon as you come across a hollow sound, take out the keto buns from the oven.
- Your keto buns that add up to your healthy keto diet are completely ready for you to enjoy. Serve it with the toppings you prefer. Store it in a freezer for future use.
- One serving of this keto recipe consists of 73 Kcal. Out of which, 2.8g is Fat, 3g is Carbs, Protein is 3.1g.
- This is a very healthy keto diet for all the keto lovers who love relying on keto recipe. These keto buns are extremely delicious and add up to your diet.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”