Detailed Paneer Almond Sandwich recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Paneer Almond Sandwich recipe
To make Paneer Almond Sandwich
- 4 multigrain bread slices, edges trimmed
- 12 almonds
- 2 tablespoon sweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup paneer or cottage cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
Preparation of Paneer Almond Sandwich recipe
To cook Paneer Almond Sandwich
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium to high heat. Grease the pan with 1 teaspoon melted butter.
- Place two bread slices on the pan and toast until both sides turn crisp and brown. Sprinkle butter now and then. Repeat with rest of the bread slices as well.
- Add ½ tablespoon of butter to a small pan and allow it to just heat up. Then add almonds to heated butter and roast on low to medium flame.
- Add the cocoa powder with the peanut butter and mix well until well combined. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Apply and spread one portion each of the mixtures on each of the bread slices.
- Halve the cottage cheese mixture and sprinkle on two of the bread slices. Halve the almonds and sprinkle on the top of the cheese. Cover these slices with the slices spread with peanut butter.
- Serve immediately with apple and milk.
- This sandwich can be toasted too.
- You can add a few green leaves also.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 120.00Was: INR 125.00
Price: INR 109.00
Price: Check on Amazon
Price: INR 485.00Was: INR 705.00