Soya Bean Wrap is a healthy wrap. This is a quick and easy recipe. We have some very good recipes for rolls and wraps. All of them are very healthy and your kids will love them for sure.
Detailed Soya Bean Wrap Recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Soya Bean Wrap recipe
To make Soya Bean Wrap
For the filling
- ½ cup soya bean, washed, cooked
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt as per taste
- 1 onion, large, sliced finely
- Red chili flakes as per taste
For the dough
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Water, enough to knead the dough
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 lettuce leaves, washed, shredded
- 5 teaspoon cheese, crumbled
- Mixed herb seasoning as per taste
- 5 tablespoon salted peanut butter
Preparation of Soya Bean Wrap recipe
To cook Soya Bean Wrap
- Add oil to flour and salt mixture and mix well. Add enough water to the flour mixture and knead to make a soft dough. Cover with a clean muslin cloth and keep aside.
- In a deep pan, heat oil. Add cumin seeds and allow to splutter. Then Add onions and sauté until golden brown. Now add cooked soya beans, season as desired, and cook for a few more minutes.
- Knead the dough again and divide it into 5 equal portions. Roll each portion into a thick circle. Preheat a griddle and cook one roti at a time, on either side, until brown spots appear. Keep Aside.
- Divide the filling into 5 equal portions. Take one roti, spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter, and add one portion of the filling. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon crumbled cheese atop the wrap and a handful of shredded leaves. Sprinkle a little seasoning.
- Fold into half and serve.
- Soya bean needs to be soaked for at least 6 hours.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”