Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich is a quick recipe which can be had for your breakfast or lunch.
Detailed Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe is below
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe
To make the Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe
- ½ cup eggless mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon green capsicum finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon red capsicum finely chopped
- ¼ carrot grated
- 2 tablespoon corn boiled
- ¼ teaspoon pepper crushed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 slices bread white/brown
- 6 teaspoon green chutney
- 3 teaspoon butter
Preparation Of Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe
To cook the Veg Mayonnaise Sandwich recipe
- Combine well all the ingredients: First, bring half a cup of eggless mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Add green chilies, red chilies, carrots, corn, black pepper, and salt. Ensure that everything is well-combined.
- Now spread a spoonful of green chutney on a piece of bread.
- Later spread the prepared mayonnaise stuffing.
- Then spread more green chutney over another bread slice and place over stuffing.
- The raw sandwich is ready.
- Now toast the sandwich with butter on both sides.
- Cut the bread in half and serve the sandwich.
- You can take any bread as per your preference.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”