Veggie Wrap is a very healthy recipe. Veggie wrap is a hit among children. They love to take these wraps in their tiffin box.
Detailed Veggie Wrap recipe is below
Course: Main Course
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Veggie Wrap recipe
To make veggie wrap recipe
- 4 tortillas or chapatti
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 8 large lettuce leafs
- 4 tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 cucumbers thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 carrots and zucchini peeled
- 4 slices goat cheese
Preparation Of Veggie Wrap recipe
To cook the veggie wrap
- Arrange chapatti or tortilla on a flat surface. Top each with 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- Layer 2 lettuce leaves in the middle of chapatti. Arrange tomatoes in a single row, then top with cucumbers, carrots, and sprouts, if using.
- Arrange cheese on top of vegetables and roll the wrap. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or wax paper and refrigerate until serving time. Slice in half to serve.
- These are ready to serve.
- The vegetable stuffing can be chosen as per one’s choice.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”