Before anything, let us start with: What is GM diet? If we count to how many times we have shaken our head for a pizza, burger, soft drinks, chowmein, and all those mouth-watering eatables being offered to us. We would certainly get an answer- ZERO times!
What would a lazy obese person declare ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ other than getting a disease- free healthy life (mainly)? Or even a slim and healthy person outsmarting in front of everybody, but feeling low in energy inside?
No more worries! Here, we have gathered a real quick process to boost up your stamina and bring back your hidden energy in a matter of 7 days! Yes, you heard that right.
We are going to present a mountain before you and ask you to climb. The catch is, we’re going to provide a HACK. It will take you to the top, like someone pulling you up. Keep in mind, “You must not give up”.
What is GM diet?
General Motors Diet commonly known as GM diet is the mountain which we were talking about. Consider it a building of 7 floors. Start climbing one floor each day and you are all set to enjoy the game.
General Motors gave rise to this thoughtful strategy of paying wages to their workers and offering some add-ons in the form of HEALTH i.e. a GM diet meal plan and eventual weight loss benefits.
GM diet plan and how it works?
General Motors diet meal plan is to be followed with full zeal. The general motors diet menu consists of nourished gm food, rich in fiber and low in carbs (carbohydrates or starch, the main cause of expanding tummies), a basic amount of fats and proteins and a lot of water to take away body’s dullness.
GM diet and weight loss
Gm diet and weight loss go hand in hand. People have witnessed a weight loss of 7 kgs (max depending upon body type) by following up with GM Diet meal plan. And they avoided intake of excess of calories available as aerated drinks, sweets, and alcohol (pure calorie and synonym of degradation).
Gm diet chart essentials
- Drink at least 7 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- Zero consumption of junk food and carbonated drinks.
Gm diet menu and gm diet plan
Hack to cross 1st building block (Crave for luscious fruits) – Gm diet menu
- Eat as many fruits as you can. Watery fruits such as melon, watermelon, apple, orange, papaya are preferred. Avoid banana.
- Consume water before and after fruits in a gap of half an hour.
- Coconut water adds to the nutrition.
Hack to cross 2nd building block (Look out for green vegetables) – Gm diet menu
- You can have some boiled potatoes for breakfast.
- Grab over some whole tomatoes, half boiled beetroot, cucumber, broccoli, spinach, lettuce and other vegetables.
- You can have boiled vegetable soup or tomato soup without adding sweeteners.
Hack to cross 3rd building block (A mix of fruits and vegetables) – Gm diet menu
- Prepare a meal including half boiled veggies and top with colorful fruits.
- Go for GM Diet meal plan soups for a change.
Hack to cross 4th building block (Banana combined with milk) – Gm diet menu
- 2 bananas with a glassful of milk in each meal.
- You can have GM Diet recipes of soup for a change. Again, no sweetener to be added!
Hack to cross 5th building block (Citrus rich diet and rice) – Gm diet menu
- Take tomatoes or apple with a bowl of rice and boiled veggies.
- GM Diet meal plan soup is always happy to accompany.
- Try variety in fruits and benefit your body at max.
Hack to cross 6th building block (Chicken and salad) – Gm diet menu
- Arrange boiled veggies with brown rice.
- Chicken breast, fish, lentils are preferred.
Hack to complete the series of building blocks (Juices) – Gm diet menu
- Blend fruits and fill your stomach with liquids (help flushing toxins easily).
Not to forget about GM diet plan
- Don’t eat GM foods exceeding your hunger limit.
- Eat GM Diet menu in front of a mirror it will encourage you.
- Avoid drinking too much water after 8 pm.
- Don’t follow the GM foods or GM Diet chart too strictly. A good gm diet plan is all you need. Take your own peaceful time.
That was all about what is gm diet and the different gm diet plan one should follow.
Check out our other interesting diet recipes too!
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.