Rice Krispies Treats are crispy and delicious. It is a quick and easy recipe to make and always a hit with kids. Because they are so easy, they can be made them on demand.
Detailed Rice Krispies Treats recipe below
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Rice Krispies Treats recipe
To make the Treat
- 3 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cream
Preparation of Rice Krispies Treats recipe
To prepare the treat
- Melt butterscotch and peanut butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- The mixture will be creamy, add Rice Krispies and fold it gently until all the Rice Krispies are coated.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 5×7 pan and press it until it is flat and firm. Keep aside.
- In a small bowl melt the chocolate and cream for 15 seconds in a microwave, whip it to make it smooth if needed put it back in microwave for 5 more seconds.
- Pour the chocolate syrup into a Ziploc bag and make a small hole in one corner and drizzle the chocolate over Rice Krispies. Let the mixture dry for about 30 minutes and cut the Rice Krispies Treat into squares.
- Do not overcook, peanut butter will start leaving the oil.
- Don’t overcook the chocolate otherwise, it will become grainy.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
MACHAK Designer Multipurpose Revolving Plastic Spice Rack 16 Piece Condiment Set - Siver Finish, ClearPrice: INR 822.00Was: INR 1,499.00
Price: INR 275.00Was: INR 300.00
Price: INR 1,659.00Was: INR 6,030.00
Price: INR 120.00Was: INR 249.00