Shrikhand is a delicacy. It is very delicious and can be made with little effort. Hence, a very quick and easy recipe. Its taste will remain on your tongue forever.
Detailed Shrikhand recipe below
Skill Level: Easy
Ingredients for Shrikhand recipe
To make Shrikhand recipe
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Preparation of Shrikhand recipe
To prepare Shrikhand recipe
- Just take the hung curd and add in some sugar and cardamom powder to it.
- Mix it well till you get a fine paste without any lumps.
- Refrigerate it for some time and the delicious dessert is ready to be served.
- The hung curd is made from tieing the curd in a muslin cloth and hanging it for few hours.
- If you are preparing the hung curd at home then after tieing the curd keep it in the refrigerator else the curd will become sour.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Products from Amazon.in
Price: INR 275.00Was: INR 300.00
Price: INR 1,659.00Was: INR 6,030.00
Price: INR 1,709.00Was: INR 3,200.00
Price: INR 195.00Was: INR 599.00
Price: INR 125.00