What is Ayurveda?
Ayurveda also known as ayurvedic medicine is a process of healing the whole body. The development of Ayurveda happened over 3,000 years ago. Ayurveda follows a basic principle and that is health and wellness of a body depends entirely on a balance that takes place between the body, mind, and spirit. The primary goal that Ayurveda aims to achieve is health promotion. It doesn’t really help in fighting disease.
• Drink lots of water: It is not advisable to drink all the water at once but to take sips. What matters is the frequency of drinking water and also, the way you drink water is of most importance.
• Follow light dinner: Most of us plan to have heavy dinner and that is exactly the reason behind obesity, health issues, and cholesterol. Also, make sure to have a quick stroll after dinner that will help in digesting.
• Say no to unhealthy habits: It is very important that Ayurveda puts a full stop on bad habits like drinking and smoking.
• Never skip breakfast: Make sure to always have your breakfast on time. Having a good breakfast helps in keeping you full of energy. There can be tons of health-related issues that might emerge if you are skipping your breakfast.
[Also Read – What is Naturopathy?]
1. Weight loss or maintenance:
Ayurvedic treatments have shown progress in a great way. All you need to follow is a healthy diet which is natural and complete. In Ayurveda, there are several treatments that will help in losing excess fat from the body.
2. Reduce Stress:
Physical and emotional stress are one of the primary causes for maintaining the immunity of a human body. It, sometimes, turns into a number of diseases. There are different ways to reduce stress and anxiety that can be done with the help of yoga.
3. Helps with insomnia:
Exasperating the sensory system is very normal in cases where you have late dinners, have caffeine, and sit in front of the television. With Ayurveda, you get quick options to calm and soothe yourself. For that, all you need to do is rub jasmine or coconut oil right on the scalp, or in areas like feet.
[Also Read – What is Aromatherapy]
Ayurvedic Side Effects
There are many side effects that happen because of supplements of Ayurveda. Many ayurvedic herbs can be availed right from the counter that helps in bringing out the side effects. Some of the most common side effects of Ayurvedic medicines includes headaches and gastrointestinal.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.