What is Reiki?
Reiki is a technique for healing that is widely used by Japanese. Dr Mikao Usui created reiki in the early 20th century. Reiki is more like an alternative for health approach. One thing to note whatsoever is that, reiki is not capable to cure any sort of illness or disease. Instead of that, it can be used to manage different symptoms and the well-being.
• Relieves all sort of pain and anxiety: Reiki helps in reducing anxiety and pain. It also helps in reducing fatigue.
• Good for depression: Reiki treatment is used to as a plan for treatment that helps with depression. There were few researches done that helped in getting rid of pain and anxiety.
• Enhances life and its quality: There are many positive benefits of reiki that helps in enhancing the well-being of a human life. Reiki has proved its efficiency by helping in improving the life quality of every women who is suffering from cancer.
[Also Read – What is Acupressure?]
• Improves symptoms and conditions: Reiki is also used for treating issues like headache, tension, and insomnia. The relaxation response that reiki gives helps to benefit all these symptoms. However, there is a need for research to find the efficiency of reiki and its related treatment and conditions.
These are some of reiki benefits.
Reiki Side Effects
As of now, Reiki is known for being completely non-invasive and is completely safe. There are no side effects and it is not harmful at all.
So, if you are someone who have had a trauma in the past, then lying in a room with someone who is close to you with dim lights can turn out to be a little uncomfortable.
[Also Read – What is Acupuncture?]
Here are some of the common tips that will help in improving and getting along with reiki.
• Receiving reiki from others helps in a whole different way. Sometimes, reiki is not always as vibrant as it should be. Self-reiki is very good but getting hands on reiki from others helps in unblocking and revitalizing stagnant energy.
• With reiki, you get the encouragement to heal yourself. Practitioners put a lot of time and effort in the healing process as a result of which, they often forget that reiki is self-healing phenomenon. It can also cause fatigue. So, leave the outcome be and let reiki do its job.
• If you are using reiki as a way to earn money and gain more prestige for selfish reasons, then surely you are about to have the toughest time of your life. You will face difficulties in every way. Therefore, the best thing to do would be to go back to what you have to do and leave behind all the selfish motives.
“Enjoy your Path to Mom. Relish every moment!”
Disclaimer: All content on this website, including medical opinion and other health-related information, should be considered as opinion only. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.